Thursday, October 13, 2022

Trust me, you don’t wanna miss this!

Hi there,

It's Zola's anniversary! πŸŽ‰ And since everyone loves anniversary gifts, I've got a present to share with you. Starting today, you can use code PARTYTIME to take 20% off sitewide... that means you can save on kitchenware, bed & bath, tabletop, even decor and furniture!* For our last anniversary, my husband Brian and I gave each other the gift of an uninterrupted nap, so I'm excited to take advantage of this sale πŸ˜†

Happy Zola's anniversary! πŸ˜„ Sending warm fall wishes your way.

Cheers,
Melissa

Melissa Trentadue | Registry Advisor
Zola
Anything for love.

melissa@zola.com

*This offer applies to Zola only. Code cannot be used with Pricing Matching or in combination with other discounts. Crate and Barrel and other brand and category exclusions apply. Click here for full terms and conditions.


To be removed from future Zola emails, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment