Monday, October 3, 2022

Support Linda Tripp in the Columbia-Greene Walk event

Donate

Dear Friend,

This fall I will be walking to prevent suicide in the Out of the Darkness Columbia-Greene  Walk. I've reached my goal of $2,500 and now would like to help my team, Billy's Best Buds, reach its goal of $4,000. With that I am following up on my previous email and hope that if you have not helped out as a supporter yet, will consider doing so. 

Every day I follow the FB group, Putting a Face on Suicide. And, every day I am so saddened to see the photos of all the individuals who chose to end their own lives... and feel so much for their families and friends who often have no idea why this happened. So much potential, so much to live and learn, so many affected....

I have chosen to captain a team in memory of my son, Billy, who died by suicide in 2018 - just a month before his 30th birthday. Let's join together to provide more support in the area of mental health and help those in need feel comfortable to pursue help in a timely manner.

Your donation will help the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) fund research, create educational programs, advocate for public policy, and support survivors of suicide loss. 

Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation click the "Donate" link in this email and then click the "Donate" button on my fundraising page. If you would rather donate by check please make the check payable to AFSP and mail it in with the offline donation form. Any contribution will help the work of AFSP, and all donations are 100% tax deductible.

Thank you for your support. 

Sincerely,

Linda Tripp

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment