Thursday, September 8, 2022

Exciting end-of-summer things

Hi there,

How crazy is it that summer is almost over? I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of excited to pull out the pumpkin spice and apple crisp candles. This summer has been insanely hot, and I'm looking forward to crisp air and getting out the cozy blankets!

And since the changing seasons are the perfect time for a refresh, I wanted to make sure you both know that starting today, you can use code BYEBEACH to get 20% off everything in the Zola store.* I've got my eye on some fall-themed tableware for some dinner parties we'll be hosting this season 👀

Sending happy wishes your way!

Cheers,
Melissa

Melissa Trentadue | Registry Advisor
Zola
Anything for love.

melissa@zola.com

*This offer applies to the Zola Store only. Code cannot be used with Pricing Matching or in combination with other discounts. Crate and Barrel and other brand and category exclusions apply. Click here for full terms and conditions.


To be removed from future Zola emails, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment