Monday, May 11, 2020

Support Linda Tripp in the Columbia-Greene Walk event

Donate

Dear Friend,

Suicide prevention starts with everyday heroes like us.

That's why I am joining the community of more than a quarter of a million people walking in hundreds of cities across the country to fight suicide in an Out of the Darkness Walk.

My personal fundraising goal is $1,000. I would appreciate any support that you give me for this worthwhile cause.

As you know, my son, Billy, took his life just three years ago - a month before his 30th birthday. As his birthday is May 10th, this is the perfect time for me to reach out to you. As an added reason to support this cause, the uncertainty and stress this world is bringing to many individuals and families this year has brought an increase in any number of mental health issues. I want to help every one of our family, friends and neighbors to see this as a blip in the road and that the future is bright for them.

Your tax-deductible contribution will support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP), the leader in the fight against suicide. AFSP funds research, offers educational programs, advocates for public policy, and provides support to those affected by suicide. 

Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation click the link at the bottom of this email and then click the "Donate" button on my fundraising page. From there, you can donate using a credit card, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, ACH, or even Venmo!

If you would rather donate by check please make the check payable to AFSP and write my name on the memo line, then mail it with an offline donation form to AFSP, 199 Water Street, 11th FL, NY, NY 10038.

Thank you for considering this request for your support. If you have any questions about the Out of the Darkness Community Walks or AFSP do not hesitate to contact me or visit www.outofthedarkness.org

Sincerely, Linda Tripp
Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment