Sunday, September 15, 2019

Thank you for the generous gift!

View My Progress
Dear friend,

Yesterday I walked - it was a breezy, cool, looking-like-rain kind of day! But, everyone had their heart into making a difference. Thank you very much for supporting me with your generous donation!

Your contribution (which helped me to reach a total of $3,000) will help the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) to save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide.

Because I was the top fundraiser I was given the honor of leading the walk. It was my privilege to ask the Catskill High School Yellow Ribbon Team to join me in the lead. This is a group of high school students that have met for over 15 years - to educate and support their peers at the school. Just love their energy and depth of caring!

On behalf of everyone who is dedicated to creating a world without suicide, thank you for your support!

You are in my heart every day! Linda
View My Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment